Better Light Spectrums = Better Plant Growth
The Entourage 2.0 Spectrum has been upgraded using the latest research from the field to further improve plant growth and grower usability. Deep red light was increased for healthier flower and fruit development. Far-red light was increased resulting in more Emerson Enhancement Effect which boosts the natural rate of photosynthesis. To balance the additional reds, deep blue light was added to improve root growth, stem strength, internodal spacing and flower structures. The spectrum has a high CRI of 93 to help growers spot pests and plant deficiencies. The new Entourage 2.0 Spectrum is guaranteed to grow consistent, high quality plants and create a comfortable working environment for your operation.
Sustainable Horticultural Lighting
Replaces 600W HPS lights in vertical racking or sea of green applications. Uses 37% less energy, greatly reducing heat output, HVAC costs and the need for more vertical space. Provides savings of up to $1500 in energy costs over the lifetime of the fixture. The dual-folding hinges make storing, transporting and installing the fixture convenient and hassle free.
Plant Centric Design
Each fixture uses premium chipsets for maximum light output, uniform light coverage and deep canopy penetration for high DLI requirement plants.
Lightweight & Low Profile
The 420W LoPro Max 2.0 LED Grow Light is a lightweight (only 23.1 lbs) horticultural fixture that features a super thin design (2.48") with internal concealed drivers that allows it to go to work in minimal clearance vertical racking systems.
Fully compatible with Active Grow’s Plant Lighting Smart Controller and 0-10V dimmers.
Daisy Chainable Power & Dimming
Dim multiple fixtures with Active Grow’s Plant Lighting Smart Controller.
IP65 rated components protect the fixture from dust and water exposure commonly encountered in most CEA applications.
Long Lifetime & Guarantee
Features an exceptional 50,000-hour lifetime and a 5-year warranty. Active Grow is locally based in Seattle, WA providing same day response and friendly support.
All fixture components and manufacturing processes meet the highest industry safety standards.
This LED fixture may be eligible to receive large utility rebates for commercial projects. Contact us to learn more.
- Model number: AG/420LPM/ES/277V
- Power: 420 watts
- Coverage area: 3'x4' (Flower) 4'x5' (Vegetative)
- Input voltage: 120-277V 50-60Hz
- Amperage: 120V (3.5A) / 240V (1.8A) / 277V (1.5A)
- Rated power factor: >90%
- Light distribution: 120°
- Thermal management: Passive
- PPF output (400-700 nm): 1105 µmol/s
- PBAR output (280-800 nm): 1225 µmol/s
- PPF efficacy: 2.63 µmol/J
- PBAR efficacy: 2.92 µmol/J
- Spectrum: Entourage 2.0 Spectrum (other spectrum options available upon request)
- CRI: 93 (typical)
- Dimensions: 32.52"x42.80"x2.48" (826x1087x63mm)
- Weight: 23.1 lbs (10.48 kg)
- Mounting height: 6-36" (152-914mm)
- Dimmable: 0-10V hardwire / Smart controller
- Daisy chainable power: Yes (MTO)
- Daisy chainable dimming: Yes
- Smart controller compatible: Yes
- IP rating: IP65
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Accessories included: 2 Y-hangers, 2 hydroponic hangers, 8.2' (2.5m) 110V NEMA 5-15P power cord, 0-10V dimming cable, 240V to 120V plug adapter
- Optional accessories: 8.2' (2.5m) 240V NEMA 6-15P power cord, power daisy chain harness (MTO), dimming daisy chain cable, smart controller
Grow Smarter, Not Harder
Let us know how we can help you grow happier and healthier plants in your home or commercial facility