The coolest spectrum around features 450 nm (blue) wavelengths and full-spectrum 6500K white light designed specifically for promoting the healthy development of mushrooms during incubation and fruiting cycles.
Adjustable 3-Tier Shelving System
3 sturdy shelves (47.5″x24″) provide up to 32 ft2 of grow space and support up to 45 lbs each. Easily adjust shelf heights to meet target lighting requirements for different mushrooms. Shelves can also be removed if a taller grow space is needed.
EcoWhite PEVA – Triple Layered
All Walden Grow Tents are manufactured using industrial-strength zippers and 100% EcoWhite PEVA material. The toxin-free material creates a safe, stylish and easy to clean growing area that keeps insects and other pests out. The triple-layer design is composed of a 600D canvas exterior, a vinyl light-blocking center and a white vinyl interior that is 10% more reflective than even the most reflective mylar tents.
Double-wide Front Doors
Double-wide front doors allow growers easy access to mushrooms or to put them on full display.
Infinity View Front Windows
Extra-large front viewing windows (18.5″x50″) let growers check on mushrooms without disturbing humidity or temperature. Window covers roll back and secure with velcro straps.
Light-blocking Zipper Covers
Each tent comes with two large light-blocking zipper covers to prevent light leakage at zipper junctions.
Solid Locking Frame
Setup is straightforward with the tent’s solid locking metal frame, sturdy connector pieces and tool-less installation. Roof support poles can hold up to 110 lbs.
All tents come with an industry-leading 2-year warranty.
- Model number: AG/24TENT/W/3S/PK
- Color: EcoWhite
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 49.21″x26.77″x70.87″ (125x68x180cm)
- Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Tent material: Triple-layered 100% PEVA & toxin-free (Exterior 600D canvas / Center light-blocking vinyl / Interior reflective vinyl)
- Pole diameter: 0.63″ (16mm)
- Pole material: White powder coated steel
- Ceiling pole max load capacity: 110 lbs (49.9 kg)
- Shelves: email@example.com″x24″ (121x61cm)
- Shelf max load capacity: 45 lbs (20.4 kg)
- Doors: 2 main front doors
- Windows: firstname.lastname@example.org″x50″ (47x127cm)
- Ducting ports: 5@6″ (15cm)
- Electrical ports: 2@4″ (10cm)
- Vents: email@example.com″x6″ (29x15cm)
- Light-blocking zipper covers: 2
- Warranty: 2 years
- Model number: AG/22STRIP/4FT/CS
- Power: 22 watts
- Input voltage: 120-277V 50-60Hz
- Rated power factor: >95%
- PPF output (400-700 nm): 40 µmol/s
- PBAR output (280-800 nm): 42 µmol/s
- PPF efficacy: 1.82 µmol/J
- PBAR efficacy: 1.91 µmol/J
- Spectrum: Blue Sun Spectrum
- CRI: 85 (typical)
- Daisy chain capable: Yes (max 20@120V/35@208V/40@240V/45@277V)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 47.24″x2.76″x1.77″ (1200x70x45mm)
- Weight: 1.82 lbs (827 g)
- Dimmable: No
- Lifetime: 40,000 hours
- Warranty: 3 years
- Optional accessories: 240V plug adapter
Grower Product Review
In part 2 of this series, Lee and Brian of Moto Pizza in Seattle, WA focus on the lighting aspect of mushroom growing and benefits of using the proper lighting spectrum for the fruiting stage of mushroom growth.
Blue light can be an invaluable element in the mushroom cultivation process, aiding a range of species, from oyster and shiitake to lion's mane and psilocybin, in producing bountiful and high-quality yields.
Introducing the revolutionary grow tent material outshining mylar: White PEVA (Polyethylene Vinyl Acetate). This cutting-edge vinyl is proving to be a game changer in creating the ideal controlled environment, surpassing traditional mylar.
This is a perfect tent for mushroom growing. Nicely designed. I would highly recommend it Easy to put together and plug and play. Just get a humidifier and your set.
Very nice tent , super easy set up, lighting is super bright you will be glad it was blinds lol , we are off and fruiting multiple mushroon blocks.
Lee and Brian of Moto Pizza in Seattle, WA discuss the 3-Tier LED Walden Grow Tent designed specifically for growing mushrooms indoors.
Grow Smarter, Not Harder
Let us know how we can help you grow happier and healthier plants in your home or commercial facility