The Sun White Pro Spectrum is a commercial grade plant production spectrum formulated with higher blue light content and dedicated 660 nm (red) light in balance to promote strong root development, tight internodal spacing, higher rates of phytochemical production and increased flavonoid content.
Adjustable 3-Tier Shelving System
3 sturdy shelves (47.5″x24″) provide up to 32 ft2 of grow space and support up to 45 lbs each. Easily adjust shelf heights to meet target lighting requirements for different plants. Shelves can also be removed if a taller grow space is needed.
EcoWhite PEVA – Triple Layered
All Walden Grow Tents are manufactured using industrial-strength zippers and 100% EcoWhite PEVA material. The toxin-free material creates a safe, stylish and easy to clean growing area that keeps insects and other pests out. The triple-layer design is composed of a 600D canvas exterior, a vinyl light-blocking center and a white vinyl interior that is 10% more reflective than even the most reflective mylar tents.
Double-wide Front Doors
Double-wide front doors allow growers easy access to plants or to put them on full display.
Infinity View Front Windows
Extra-large front viewing windows (18.5″x50″) let growers check on plants without disturbing humidity or temperature. Window covers roll back and secure with velcro straps.
Light-blocking Zipper Covers
Each tent comes with two large light-blocking zipper covers to prevent light leakage at zipper junctions.
Solid Locking Frame
Setup is straightforward with the tent’s solid locking metal frame, sturdy connector pieces and tool-less installation. Roof support poles can hold up to 110 lbs.
All tents come with an industry-leading 2-year warranty.
- Model number: AG/24TENT/W/3S/SK
- Color: EcoWhite
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 49.21″x26.77″x70.87″ (125x68x180cm)
- Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Tent material: Triple-layered 100% PEVA & toxin-free (Exterior 600D canvas / Center light-blocking vinyl / Interior reflective vinyl)
- Pole diameter: 0.63″ (16mm)
- Pole material: White powder coated steel
- Ceiling pole max load capacity: 110 lbs (49.9 kg)
- Shelves: email@example.com″x24″ (121x61cm)
- Shelf max load capacity: 45 lbs (20.4 kg)
- Doors: 2 main front doors
- Windows: firstname.lastname@example.org″x50″ (47x127cm)
- Ducting ports: 5@6″ (15cm)
- Electrical ports: 2@4″ (10cm)
- Vents: email@example.com″x6″ (29x15cm)
- Light-blocking zipper covers: 2
- Warranty: 2 years
- Model number: AG/40PFIX/4FT/PS
- Power: 38 watts
- Input voltage: 120-277V 50-60Hz
- Rated power factor: >95%
- PPF output (400-700 nm): 70 µmol/s
- PBAR output (280-800 nm): 71 µmol/s
- PPF efficacy: 1.84 µmol/J
- PBAR efficacy: 1.88 µmol/J
- Spectrum: Sun White Pro Spectrum
- CRI: 88 (typical)
- Daisy chain capable: Yes (max 12@120V/20@208V/24@240V/28@277V)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 47.24″x5.08″x1.92″ (1200x129x49mm)
- Weight: 3.52 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Dimmable: No
- Lifetime: 40,000 hours
- Warranty: 3 years
- Optional accessories: 240V plug adapter
Introducing the revolutionary grow tent material outshining mylar: White PEVA (Polyethylene Vinyl Acetate). This cutting-edge vinyl is proving to be a game changer in creating the ideal controlled environment, surpassing traditional mylar.
I took delivery of this product a week ago after looking at other grow tents. Here in Seattle we have a short growing season and very unpredictable weather so wanted a controlled environment after several seasons of failed attempts to do this without a starter tent. The assembly was easy, no tools required, high quality materials with perfect fit of pieces. I also ordered then 6" ventilation fan. I have started some of the seeds, in process of getting the other seeds ready to start. I will update this with my progress
Grow Smarter, Not Harder
Let us know how we can help you grow happier and healthier plants in your home or commercial facility